InnerWorkings, Inc. (NASDAQ: INWK), a leading provider of global print management and promotional solutions, today announced that it will participate in the Sidoti & Company New York Conference on Thursday, November 10, 2011. Chief Financial Officer Joseph M. Busky will speak to conference attendees at 2:00 PM (ET). This event does not webcast company presentations.
InnerWorkings’ presentation materials can be accessed in the Investor “Events & Presentations” section of the Company website at http://investor.inwk.com/events.cfm.
About InnerWorkings, Inc.
InnerWorkings, Inc. (NASDAQ: INWK) is a leading provider of global print management and promotional solutions to corporate clients across a wide range of industries. With proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network and deep domain expertise, the Company procures, manages and delivers printed materials and promotional products as part of a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution. InnerWorkings is based in Chicago, IL, employs approximately 1,000 individuals, and maintains 44 global offices. Among the many industries InnerWorkings’ services are: retail, financial services, hospitality, non-profits, healthcare, food & beverage, broadcasting & cable, education, transportation and utilities.For more information visit: www.inwk.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV