HARBIN, China and NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China North East Petroleum Holdings Ltd. (the "Company" or "NEP") (NYSE Amex: NEP), a leading independent oil producing and oilfield services company in Northern China, today announced that the Company will report its third quarter 2011 financial results before the market open on Thursday, November 10th, 2011.
Management will host a conference call at 9:30 am ET on Thursday, November 10th, 2011. Listeners may access the call by dialing # 1-719-325-4858. To listen to the live webcast of the event, please go to http://www.viavid.net. Listeners may access the call replay, which will be available through November 24th, 2011, by dialing # 1- 858-384-5517, passcode: 8246582.
ABOUT CHINA NORTH EAST PETROLEUM
China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited is an independent oil company that engages in the production of crude oil in Northern China. The Company is a pioneer in China's private oil exploration and production industry, and the first Chinese non-state-owned oil company trading on the NYSE Amex.The Company has a guaranteed arrangement with the PetroChina to sell its produced crude oil for use in the China marketplace. The Company currently operates five oilfields in Northern China. The Company also recently obtained exploration and drilling rights in the Durimu oilfield through its acquisition of Sunite Right Banner Shengyuan Oil and Gas Technology Development Co., Ltd. ("Shengyuan"). For more information about the Company, please visit http://www.cnepetroleum.com. For more information, please contact: China North East Petroleum US officeTel: +1-909-610-2212 China North East Petroleum Investor Relations DepartmentTel: +1-646-308-1707
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV