CIFC Corp. To Release Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CIFC Corp. (NASDAQ: DFR) today announced that it will release its third quarter 2011 financial results on Monday, November 14, 2011 after the market closes.
About CIFC Corp.
CIFC is one of the largest senior secured corporate loan managers in the world. CIFC combines what it believes are the best underwriting, portfolio management and value maximization practices of banks and asset managers to unlock long-term value for investors. CIFC's heritage CIFC collateralized loan obligation ("CLO") fund family has market leading performance in the U.S. managed CLO segment and has consistently generated alpha performance. Based in New York, the firm manages $10.7 billion across 29 CLOs as of September 30, 2011 and serves more than 200 institutional investors in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. For more information, please visit our website at www.cifc.com.
SOURCE CIFC Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV