ATLANTA, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Concurrent at Atlanta's SCTE Cable-Tec Expo, Booth 568
- Concurrent to demonstrate:
- Service provider CDN solutions, including MediaHawk™ VX, a software-based server solution featuring TV-VOD and HTTP delivery from one platform.
- eFactor™ Transmux, which dynamically repackages video content, reducing complexities associated with supporting an increasing array of connected devices.
- Media Intelligence Suite which gives users the ability to understand the entire subscriber experience and usage.
Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR), a global leader in video and media data solutions, will demonstrate key products during the upcoming SCTE Cable-Tec Expo in Atlanta on November 15 – 17 at the Georgia World Congress Center. Concurrent will demonstrate recently announced unified video delivery solutions for the service provider CDN market, dynamic content repackaging capabilities and its media logistics and intelligence solutions. The company's offerings will be highlighted in Booth 568.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts