BEIJING, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Phoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG), a leading new media company in China ("Phoenix New Media", "PNM" or the "Company"), today announced its participation in the following conferences:
- The Cowen and Company China Opportunity Conference, to be held November 15-16, 2011 at the St. Regis Beijing. Mr. Ya Li, COO of the Company, is currently scheduled to present at 2:00 pm Beijing time on November 16 and to meet with analysts and institutional investors.
- The Morgan Stanley 10th Asia Pacific Summit 2011, to be held November 15-17 at the Mandarin Oriental in Singapore. Ms. Lily Liu, CFO of the Company, is scheduled to meet with analysts and institutional investors on November 15, 2011.
- The Credit Suisse China Consumer and Internet Corporate Days, to be held November 17-18 at the Westin Chaoyang, Beijing. Ms. Lily Liu, CFO of the Company, is currently scheduled to meet with analysts and institutional investors on November 17, 2011.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
About Phoenix New Media LimitedPhoenix New Media Limited (NYSE: FENG) is the leading new media company providing premium content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile and TV channels in China. Having originated from a leading global Chinese language TV network based in Hong Kong, Phoenix TV, PNM enables consumers to access professional news and other quality information and share user-generated content on the Internet and through their mobile devices. PNM's platform includes its ifeng.com channel, consisting of its ifeng.com website, its video channel, comprised of its dedicated video vertical and video services and applications, and its mobile channel, including its mobile Internet website and mobile Internet and value-added services ("MIVAS"). For investor and media inquiries please contact: Phoenix New Media Limited Matthew ZhaoTel: +86 (10) 8445-8883Email: email@example.com ICR, Inc. Jeremy PeruskiTel: +1 (646) 405-4883Email: Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Phoenix New Media Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV