Birks & Mayors Announces Earnings Release Date, Conference Call And Webcast For Mid Year Fiscal 2012 Results
Birks & Mayors Inc. (the “Company” or “Birks & Mayors”) (NYSE AMEX:BMJ), which operates 61 luxury jewelry stores across Canada, Florida and Georgia, today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss results for the first half of Fiscal 2012. The call, scheduled for Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 4:45 pm Eastern Time, will be hosted by Thomas A. Andruskevich, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Michael Rabinovitch, Chief Financial Officer.
Investors and analysts in the U.S. and Canada interested in participating in the call are invited to dial 1-800-946-0706 approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. All other international callers please dial 1-719-457-2646 prior to the presentation. The conference call will also be web-cast live at www.birksandmayors.com. A replay of this call will be available until 11:59 pm Eastern Time on November 23, 2011 and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 and entering account number 2349057.
About Birks & Mayors, Inc.
Birks & Mayors is a leading operator of luxury jewelry stores in the
United States and Canada. As of October 31, 2011, we operated 32 stores
under the Birks brand in most major metropolitan markets of Canada, 26
stores in the Southeastern U.S. under the Mayors brand, one store under
the Rolex brand name and two retail locations in Calgary and Vancouver
under the Brinkhaus brand. Birks was founded in 1879 and developed over
the years into Canada’s premier retailer, designer and manufacturer of
fine jewelry, timepieces, sterling and plated silverware and gifts.
Mayors was founded in 1910 and has maintained the intimacy of a
family-owned boutique while becoming renowned for its fine jewelry,
timepieces, giftware and service. Additional information can be found on
Birks & Mayors web site,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV