- In August, the Grand Victoria Casino & Resort in Rising Sun, Indiana property was renamed the Rising Star Casino Resort. For the third quarter 2011, the Company recorded revenue of $24.1 million and EBITDA of $2.4 million (including $0.2 million of rebranding costs), bringing total EBITDA for the first six months of the Company’s ownership to $5.6 million.
- On September 1, the Company commenced its previously announced five-year lease agreement with an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation for the Grand Lodge Casino at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nevada on the north shore of Lake Tahoe. In addition, the Company closed its agreement with HCC Corp., an affiliate of HGMI Gaming Inc., and acquired the operating assets and certain liabilities related to the Grand Lodge Casino for approximately $0.7 million, exclusive of operating cash and working capital. The Company, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, operates the Casino. The Grand Lodge Casino features approximately 260 slot machines, 25 table games and a sports book, and is integrated into Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino.
- In September, the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) approved the Company for its three-year management agreement with the Pueblo of Pojoaque for the operations of the Buffalo Thunder Casino and Resort in Santa Fe, New Mexico along with the Pueblo’s Cities of Gold and Sports Bar casino facilities. The Company has commenced management of the facilities and, as previously announced, will receive a base fee of $100,000 per month, plus a success fee based on achieving financial targets.
- Management fees for Gaming Entertainment (Michigan), LLC (“GEM”), a 50%-owned joint venture that manages FireKeepers Casino, were $6.0 million in the third quarter of 2011, compared to management fees of $6.5 million for the third quarter 2010.
- EBITDA and other items, as defined below, for the third quarter of 2011 was $5.9 million versus $4.3 million in the prior-year period, notwithstanding the Delaware management contract terminating in August 2011.
- As of September 30, 2011, Full House Resorts had $16.5 million in cash, $30.3 million in outstanding debt (inclusive of swap agreement liability) and approximately $4.5 million of availability on its revolving credit facility. In October, the Company made its regularly scheduled December 31, 2011 debt amortization payment of $1.7 million.
- In October, the Rising Sun/Ohio County First, Inc. and the Rising Sun Regional Foundation, Inc. teamed up to develop a new 100-room hotel on land currently owned by the Company at its Rising Star Casino Resort. Construction is expected to start in the next few months and be completed approximately twelve months thereafter.
Full House Resorts Announces Three And Nine Months Results For The Period Ended September 30, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.