Grupo Simec S.A.B. De C.V. Stock Upgraded (SIM)
- GRUPO SIMEC SA DE CV reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, GRUPO SIMEC SA DE CV turned its bottom line around by earning $0.44 versus -$0.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.77 versus $0.44).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income increased by 290.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $9.62 million to $37.53 million.
- SIM's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.03 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, SIM has a quick ratio of 2.22, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 163.39% to $92.25 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GRUPO SIMEC SA DE CV has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 60.53%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts