Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Stock Upgraded (ALXA)
- Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, ALEXZA PHARMACTCLS INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to -$7.59 million or 8.63% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ALEXZA PHARMACTCLS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -44.66%.
- ALEXZA PHARMACTCLS INC has improved earnings per share by 45.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ALEXZA PHARMACTCLS INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.09 versus -$2.68 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 488.9% in earnings (-$0.53 versus -$0.09).
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.27 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, ALXA's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.24, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.