Wednesday's morning lineup of quarterly reports includes Agco (AG), Ashland (ASH), Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC), Dean Foods (DF), DG FastChannel (DGIT), General Growth Properties (GGP), IAMGOLD (IAG), Ivanhoe Energy (IVAN), Liz Clairborne (LIZ), Macy's (M), Maidenform Brands (MFB), Polo Ralph Lauren (RL), PriceSmart (PSMT), SodaStream International (SODA), and Wendy's (WEN).
The late crowd features 99 Cents Only Stores (NDN), Advance Auto Parts (AAP), Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), Heelys (HLYS), Jamba (JMBA), Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF), Luby's (LUB), MBIA (MBI), Rock-Tenn (RKT), and Spreadtrum Communications (SPRD).
Meantime, it's another light day on data on Wednesday with the Mortgage Bankers Association's weekly application index at 7 a.m. EST, wholesale inventories for September at 10 a.m., and crude inventories for the week ended Nov. 5 at 10:30 a.m.
And finally, Tuesday's after-hours action featured a big drop for Adobe Systems (ADBE), which lost ground after announcing plans to eliminate 750 jobs, or roughly 8% of its work force, as part of a restructuring.-- Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV