- Revenues increased 35% compared to Q3 2010, and reached $17.8 million
- Non-GAAP Operating profit reached $2.1m, up 4% compared to Q3 2010
- Non-GAAP Net income grew 19% and reached $2.3 million compared to $1.9 million in Q3 2010
- As of September 30, 2011, cash and cash equivalents reached $19.5 million
- Total shareholders' equity of $118.7 million as of September 30, 2011, representing 74% of the total balance sheet. The increase is mainly due to issuance of shares as part of the merger transaction
Sapiens Reports Q3 2011 Results: Q3 Revenues Grow 35% Year Over Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.