REHOVOT, Israel, November 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a global provider of innovative insurance software solutions and a member of the Formula Group (NASDAQ: FORTY and TASE: FORT), today announced its results of operations for the third quarter of 2011.
On August 21st 2011 Sapiens completed the merger transaction with FIS Software Ltd. and IDIT I.D.I. Technologies Ltd. This quarter's results reflect organic growth in Sapiens' business, and a partial contribution of FIS and IDIT.Third Quarter 2011 Highlights Include:
- Revenues increased 35% compared to Q3 2010, and reached $17.8 million
- Non-GAAP Operating profit reached $2.1m, up 4% compared to Q3 2010
- Non-GAAP Net income grew 19% and reached $2.3 million compared to $1.9 million in Q3 2010
- As of September 30, 2011, cash and cash equivalents reached $19.5 million
- Total shareholders' equity of $118.7 million as of September 30, 2011, representing 74% of the total balance sheet. The increase is mainly due to issuance of shares as part of the merger transaction
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV