Now I'm pleased to introduce tw telecom's Chairman, CEO and President, Larissa Herda.
Thanks, Carole. Hi, everyone, and thank you for joining us. We delivered another quarter of strong comprehensive results including expansion of our revenue growth rate of solid EBITDA margin and healthy bottom line, ongoing free cash flow production and plenty of cash flow on the balance sheet, cash on the balance sheet available for the right strategic choices.
We are performing well both financially and operationally as we continue to invest in growth opportunities and rollout new services. Let me provide some visibility into the several indicators of ongoing momentum in the business.Let start’s with revenue growth which continued its strong trend as we delivered just over 7% year-over-year revenue growth for the first nine months as compared to 5% growth for the same period last year which is an impressive expansion. Enterprise customers and our data and internet services continue to be our growth engine, while carrier customers provide ongoing opportunities but also contributed to some lumpiness in revenue this quarter. Additionally, our sales funnel reflected strong ongoing market opportunities primarily driven by our data and internet growth engine including the new products we launched last year. Moving to our booking. We had continued success with closing customer deals driven by our direct and indirect sales channels. Our bookings demonstrated ongoing strength as each quarter this year reflected growth in sales over the same quarter last year. Another positive sign is our growth in buildings connected to our fiber network as we continue to expand to more and more customer locations. In fact, we’ve already added as many buildings for the first nine months of this year as we did for all of 2010 reflecting customer wins to build into new locations as well as additional cell site locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV