LAKEWOOD, Colo., Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLAB) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.13 per share of common stock, up from $.12 per share last quarter. The dividend will be payable December 15, 2011, to shareholders of record on November 28, 2011.
Since going public in 1984 Mesa Labs has maintained strong cash positions and has continued to build its balance sheet through steady earnings growth. The increase in the regular quarterly dividend rate from $.12 to $.13 per common share represents an eight percent increase from the previous dividend rate, and a 160 percent increase since initiation of the quarterly dividend policy in December 2003.
Mesa Laboratories develops, acquires, manufactures and markets electronic instruments and disposables for industrial, pharmaceutical and medical applications.
This news release contains forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those in any such forward-looking statements. Additional information concerning important factors that could cause results to differ materially from those in any such forward-looking statement is contained in the Company's Annual Report on Form-10K for the year ended March 31, 2011 as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and from time to time in the Company's other reports on file with the Commission.SOURCE Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV