- On a sequential quarter basis, crawler crane utilization increased to 39.5% for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 from 38.6% for the quarter ended June 30, 2011 and average crawler crane rental rates increased by $521 to $15,868 from $15,347;
- Crawler crane utilization decreased slightly to 39.5% for the three month period ended September 30, 2011 from 40.2% for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 and average monthly crawler crane rental rates decreased marginally by $269 to $15,868 from $16,137. Excluding levee related cranes, crawler crane utilization increased to 39.1% for the three month period ended September 30, 2011 compared to 34.4% for the same period in the prior year;
- For the quarter ended September 30, 2011, utilization was in excess of 60.0% for both our rough terrain cranes and our boom truck fleet;
- Utilization rates for our self erecting tower cranes increased by nearly 7.9% on a quarter over quarter basis
- New, used and rental equipment sales totaled $5.8 million in the 2011 third quarter, a 9.1% increase on a sequential quarter basis; and
- EBITDA, excluding approximately $0.7 million for non cash compensation and one-time acquisition related expenses increased by 69.6% to $3.0 million in the 2011 third quarter versus $1.7 million in the prior quarter ended June 30, 2011.
Essex Rental Corp. Reports 2011 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.