- On a sequential quarter basis, crawler crane utilization increased to 39.5% for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 from 38.6% for the quarter ended June 30, 2011 and average crawler crane rental rates increased by $521 to $15,868 from $15,347;
- Crawler crane utilization decreased slightly to 39.5% for the three month period ended September 30, 2011 from 40.2% for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 and average monthly crawler crane rental rates decreased marginally by $269 to $15,868 from $16,137. Excluding levee related cranes, crawler crane utilization increased to 39.1% for the three month period ended September 30, 2011 compared to 34.4% for the same period in the prior year;
- For the quarter ended September 30, 2011, utilization was in excess of 60.0% for both our rough terrain cranes and our boom truck fleet;
- Utilization rates for our self erecting tower cranes increased by nearly 7.9% on a quarter over quarter basis
- New, used and rental equipment sales totaled $5.8 million in the 2011 third quarter, a 9.1% increase on a sequential quarter basis; and
- EBITDA, excluding approximately $0.7 million for non cash compensation and one-time acquisition related expenses increased by 69.6% to $3.0 million in the 2011 third quarter versus $1.7 million in the prior quarter ended June 30, 2011.
Essex Rental Corp. Reports 2011 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.