Intel (INTC) is the world's leading semiconductor manufacturer. While sales of personal computers are no longer a huge growth factor for Intel, the boom in mobile computing devices is propelling future growth for the company. Furthermore, Intel's engineering has allowed it to maintain and expand its technological advantage over competitors such as Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
Recently, Intel reported third-quarter earnings of 65 cents, which was better than consensus estimates of 61 cents. This resulted in upward full-year EPS consensus revision of 9 cents for the company from 47 analysts. For the fourth quarter, analysts expect Intel to earn 69 cents, which is 4 cents more than it was a month ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV