Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CRMB), a national neighborhood bakery and the largest U.S.-based retailer of cupcakes, announced today that it has rescheduled its third quarter 2011 earnings release date and conference call due to a scheduling conflict. A press release with financial information will be available after the market close on November 14, 2011 and a conference call will follow at 4:30 PM ET.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 888-490-2763 or for international callers by dialing 719-325-2339. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 or 858-384-5517 for international callers; the password is 8454427. The replay will be available until December 4, 2011. The call will also be webcast live from the investor relations portion of the Company’s website at crumbs.com.
About Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc.
The first Crumbs Bake Shop opened its doors in March 2003 on the Upper
West Side of Manhattan by co-founders Mia & Jason Bauer. The design of
Crumbs Bake Shops is inspired by old-time neighborhood bakeries,
creating a warm and friendly environment with wall-to-wall treats.
Ranked the largest retailer of cupcakes nationwide and one of Inc.
Magazine’s 10 Breakout Companies of 2010, Crumbs currently has 44
locations, including 30 locations in the New York Metro area, 6
locations on the West Coast, 3 locations in Washington, D.C., 1 location
in Virginia and 4 locations in Illinois. The specialty of the house is
cupcakes; however, the menu also includes an irresistible blend of
comfort-oriented classics and elegant baked goods. There are more than
60 varieties of cupcakes baked fresh daily with a new cupcake of the
week debuting each Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV