WATERBURY, Conn., Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Webster Financial Corporation (NYSE: WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, N.A., announced today that Jerry Plush, vice chairman and chief operating officer, and Glenn MacInnes, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will make a presentation from 10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking & Financial Services Conference.
Presentation slides and a link to the live webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of Webster's website at www.wbst.com..
Webster Financial Corporation is the holding company for Webster Bank, National Association. With $18 billion in assets, Webster provides business and consumer banking, mortgage, financial planning, trust and investment services through 171 banking offices, 485 ATMs, telephone banking and the Internet. Webster Bank owns the asset-based lending firm Webster Business Credit Corporation; the equipment finance firm Webster Capital Finance Corporation; and provides health savings account trustee and administrative services through HSA Bank, a division of Webster Bank. Member FDIC and equal housing lender. For more information about Webster, including past press releases and the latest annual report, visit the Webster website at www.websterbank.com.Media Contact: Bob Guenther, 203-578-2391 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Terry Mangan, 203-578-2318 email@example.com SOURCE Webster Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV