- Net sales were $278.8 million in the quarter ended September 30, 2011, a year-over-year increase of 7.5%, and a sequential increase over the immediately preceding quarter of 3.0%.
- Operating income in the quarter was $21.4 million or 7.7% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $40.3 million or 14.5% of net sales, compared with $41.9 million or 16.2% of net sales in the quarter ended September 30, 2010, and compared with $34.3 million or 12.7% of net sales in the immediately preceding quarter ended June 30, 2011.
- GAAP earnings per basic and diluted share were $0.34 for the quarter ended September 30, 2011, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS were $0.50 for the quarter, excluding certain non-cash and special income and expense items. Adjusted EPS for the quarters ended September 30, 2010 and June 30, 2011, were $0.64 and $0.31, respectively.
Viasystems Announces Third Quarter 2011 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.