- Net sales were $278.8 million in the quarter ended September 30, 2011, a year-over-year increase of 7.5%, and a sequential increase over the immediately preceding quarter of 3.0%.
- Operating income in the quarter was $21.4 million or 7.7% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $40.3 million or 14.5% of net sales, compared with $41.9 million or 16.2% of net sales in the quarter ended September 30, 2010, and compared with $34.3 million or 12.7% of net sales in the immediately preceding quarter ended June 30, 2011.
- GAAP earnings per basic and diluted share were $0.34 for the quarter ended September 30, 2011, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS were $0.50 for the quarter, excluding certain non-cash and special income and expense items. Adjusted EPS for the quarters ended September 30, 2010 and June 30, 2011, were $0.64 and $0.31, respectively.
Viasystems Announces Third Quarter 2011 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.