Heico Reaches New 52-Week High (HEI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Heico Corporation (NYSE:HEI) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $59.49, above its previous 52-week high of $59.45 with 90,354 shares traded as of 2:50 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 232,200 shares over the past 30 days. Heico has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 42.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. HEICO Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of aerospace, defense, and electronic related products and services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.4, below the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of 35.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HEI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV