PITTSFIELD, Mass., Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Berkshire Hills Bancorp (NASDAQ: BHLB) will participate in the Sandler O'Neill 2011 East Coast Financial Services Conference on Thursday, November 10, 2011. President and CEO, Michael P. Daly, will present an update on the Company at 7:45 a.m. EST.
A link to the live webcast will be available at www.berkshirebank.com (investor relations link). Interested persons should pre-register for this live webcast and select Session II at the web site. The webcast will also be archived and available for replay for 30 days.
Interested persons can also listen to the live presentation via audio conference by calling 877-253-8059 and using passcode 1079263715 #.
Presentation materials will be made available at Berkshire's web site, and a copy will also be filed with the SEC.Berkshire Hills Bancorp is the parent of Berkshire Bank - America's Most Exciting Bank(SM). The Company has more than $4 billion in assets and more than 60 full service branch offices in Massachusetts, New York, and Vermont providing personal and business banking, insurance, and wealth management services. Berkshire Bank provides 100% deposit insurance protection for all deposit accounts, regardless of amount, based on a combination of FDIC insurance and the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). For more information, visit www.berkshirebank.com or call 800-773-5601. SOURCE Berkshire Hills Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV