BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: MTGE) ("MTGE" or the "Company") announced today that it has submitted a comment letter to the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding the SEC's Concept Release concerning interpretive issues related to the Section 3( c )( 5 )( C ) exemption to the Investment Company Act of 1940. The comment letter will be available on MTGE's website at www.MTGE.com and the SEC's website at www.SEC.gov.
For further information or questions, please contact our Investor Relations Department at (301)968-9220 or IR@MTGE.com.
A BOUT AMERICAN CAPITAL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP.
American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp. is a real estate investment trust formed in 2011 that invests in and manages a leveraged portfolio of agency mortgage investments, non-agency mortgage investments and other mortgage-related investments. The Company is externally managed and advised by American Capital MTGE Management, LLC, an affiliate of American Capital, Ltd. ("American Capital"). For further information please refer to www.MTGE.com.ABOUT AMERICAN CAPITAL American Capital is a publicly traded private equity firm and global asset manager. American Capital, both directly and through its asset management business, originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate and structured products. Founded in 1986, American Capital has $57 billion in assets under management and seven offices in the U.S. and Europe. American Capital and certain of its affiliates will consider investment opportunities from $10 million to $300 million. For further information, please refer to www.AmericanCapital.com. SOURCE American Capital Mortgage Investment Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV