Wednesday's morning lineup of quarterly reports includes AGCO Corp. (AG), Ashland (ASH), Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC), Dean Foods (DF), DG FastChannel (DGIT), General Growth Properties (GGP), IAMGOLD (IAG), Ivanhoe Energy (IVAN), Liz Clairborne (LIZ), Macy's (M), Maidenform Brands (MFB), Polo Ralph Lauren (RL), PriceSmart (PSMT), SodaStream International (SODA), and Wendy's (WEN).
The late crowd features 99 Cents Only Stores (NDN), Advance Auto Parts (AAP), Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), Heelys (HLYS), Jamba (JMBA), Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF), Luby's (LUB), MBIA (MBI), Rock-Tenn (RKT), and Spreadtrum Communications (SPRD).
Meantime, it's another light day on data on Wednesday with the Mortgage Bankers Association's weekly application index at 7 a.m. ET, wholesale inventories for September at 10 a.m. ET, and crude inventories for the week ended Nov. 5 at 10:30 a.m. ET.
And finally, Tuesday's after-hours action featured a big drop for Adobe Systems (ADBE), which lost ground after announcing plans to eliminate 750 jobs, or roughly 8% of its workforce, as part of a restructuring.--Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV