YPF Sociedad Anonima Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (YPF)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for YPF Sociedad Anonima (NYSE:YPF) is tomorrow, November 9, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.68 per share. At a price of $34.86 as of 9:51 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 10.8%. The average volume for YPF Sociedad Anonima has been 437,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. YPF Sociedad Anonima has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 37.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. YPF SOCIEDAD ANONIMA, an energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in Argentina. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.5, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 17.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV