NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Aspen Technology (Nasdaq:AZPN) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $18.70, above its previous 52-week high of $18.47 with 82,802 shares traded as of 9:47 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 817,700 shares over the past 30 days. Aspen Technology has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 39.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Aspen Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated process optimization software solutions for manufacturers in process industries, and engineering and construction firms.
- Practice your AZPN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about AZPN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV