Noranda Aluminum Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (NOR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Noranda Aluminum (NYSE:NOR) is tomorrow, November 9, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.03 per share. At a price of $10.09 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%. The average volume for Noranda Aluminum has been 309,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Noranda Aluminum has a market cap of $687.8 million and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 29.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation engages in the production and sale of primary aluminum products and rolled aluminum coils in the United States. It mines, produces, and sells bauxite used for alumina production. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.5, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 4.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV