Gulf Island Fabrication Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (GIFI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Gulf Island Fabrication (Nasdaq:GIFI) is tomorrow, November 9, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $29.47 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.8%. The average volume for Gulf Island Fabrication has been 103,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Gulf Island Fabrication has a market cap of $417.4 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 3.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. operates as a fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms, hull and deck sections of floating production platforms, and other specialized structures used in the development and production of offshore oil and gas reserves.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV