Buenaventura Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BVN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Buenaventura Mining Company (NYSE:BVN) is tomorrow, November 9, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $45.14 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%. The average volume for Buenaventura has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Buenaventura has a market cap of $11 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 11.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Compania de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A., a precious metals company, engages in the exploration, mining, processing, and development of gold, silver, and other metals in Peru. It also explores for zinc, lead, and copper. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.4, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 12.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV