Average daily volume is about 31,250 shares.
The Stockholm-based auto-parts maker has experienced a volatile 52-week trading period with a high of $83.86 and a low of $44.38; the stock is down 28.4% in 2011.
Autoliv, at the end of October, said third-quarter earnings fell 1%, but profit of $1.48 a share topped analysts' estimates.The company said it expects revenue to rise more than 9% in the the fourth quarter with profit margins of as much as 11.5%. The Justice Department and European Commission are conducting an antitrust investigation into auto parts companies, including Autoliv. -- Written by Joe Deaux in New York. >To contact the writer, click here: Joe Deaux. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to: http://twitter.com/JoeDeaux. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV