BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Macro S.A. (NYSE: BMA; Buenos Aires Stock Exchange: BMA) ("Banco Macro") hereby informs you that the Board of Directors has accepted Mr. Delfin Jorge Ezequiel Carballo's request of leave of absence to his position as a member of the Board and CFO of the bank until the next Annual Shareholders Meeting, strictly due to personal reasons.
This press release is available under the "Financial Information" section, or, in the Spanish version under "Informacion Financiera", of Banco Macro's web site: www.macro.com.ar.
This press release includes statements concerning potential future events involving Banco Macro that could differ materially from the events that actually occur. The differences could be caused by a number of risks, uncertainties and factors relating to Banco Macro's business. Banco Macro will not update any forward-looking statements made in this press release to reflect future events or developments.
Investor Relations Contact: In Buenos Aires: Jorge Scarinci, CFAFinancial and Investor Relations ManagerTel: (5411) 5222 6730Fax: (5411) 5222 7826E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Banco Macro S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV