HORSHAM, Pa., Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Astea International Inc. (NASDAQ: ATEA) will release the company's third quarter 2011 financial results on Monday, November 14, 2011. On Friday, November 18, 2011, management will host a conference call that will be broadcast live over the Internet. Zack Bergreen, Chief Executive Officer, Rick Etskovitz, Chief Financial Officer and John Tobin, President, will host the call.
November 18th, 2011 11:00 a.m. ET http://www.astea.com
The conference call can be found under the subheading, "About Us," and then "Investors," or use the following URL to access the link: http://www.astea.com/about_investors.asp. To listen to the live call via the Internet, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes early to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. To listen to the live call via the telephone, please call 1-800-862-9098. For calls from outside North America, please dial 1-785-424-1051. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available, via the Internet, two hours after the call and will remain available for sixty days.
About Astea InternationalAstea International (NASDAQ: ATEA) is a global provider of software solutions that offer all the cornerstones of service lifecycle management, including customer management, service management, asset management, forward and reverse logistics management and mobile workforce management and optimization. Astea's solutions link processes, people, parts, and data to empower companies and provide the agility they need to achieve sustainable value in less time, and successfully compete in a global economy. Since 1979, Astea has been helping more than 600 companies drive even higher levels of customer satisfaction with faster response times and proactive communication, creating a seamless, consistent and highly personalized experience at every customer relationship touch point.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV