Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE Amex: SARA) (the “Company”) today announced that it will host a conference call on Friday, November 11, 2011 to discuss its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 and to provide an update on operations.
The call will begin at 11:00 AM EST (10:00 AM CST, 8:00 AM PST) and interested parties can participate in the call by dialing (216) 672-5582. The participant passcode for the call is 24817948. Alternatively the audio content of the call can be accessed on the Company’s web site at www.saratogaresources.net. The call will be archived on the Company web site for people who are unable to listen to the live call.
Further details, including a slide presentation accompanying the call, will be accessible on the Company’s website at www.saratogaresources.net in advance of the call.
About Saratoga ResourcesSaratoga Resources, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 33,869 gross (31,125 net) acres, mostly held-by-production, located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV