Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE Amex: SARA) (the “Company”) today announced that it will host a conference call on Friday, November 11, 2011 to discuss its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 and to provide an update on operations.
The call will begin at 11:00 AM EST (10:00 AM CST, 8:00 AM PST) and interested parties can participate in the call by dialing (216) 672-5582. The participant passcode for the call is 24817948. Alternatively the audio content of the call can be accessed on the Company’s web site at www.saratogaresources.net. The call will be archived on the Company web site for people who are unable to listen to the live call.
Further details, including a slide presentation accompanying the call, will be accessible on the Company’s website at www.saratogaresources.net in advance of the call.
About Saratoga ResourcesSaratoga Resources, Inc. is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 33,869 gross (31,125 net) acres, mostly held-by-production, located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV