The conference concluded that both the domestic and foreign downstream fluorite enterprises are experiencing normal production with stable fluorite demand. The European debt crisis has had little effect on the Chinese fluorine chemical industry. Downstream manufactures are exhausting their inventories requiring new orders to be placed soon. Therefore, China Shen Zhou is very optimistic on the fluorite market for the next couple of quarters.
In addition, challenges were also discussed during this conference:
1. To prevent illegal mining and over exploitation of fluorite ore are the main problems. The fluorite ore explored last year exceeded the targeted 10 million metric tons production limit, which disrupted the fluorite market. The Chinese government will introduce some appropriate policies to combat the illegal mining and over exploitation currently affecting the industry.
2. To avoid excessive fluorite exports, domestic fluorite prices need to be maintained at a reasonably high price as the fluorite tariffs will be gradually reduced by 2013. The new industry entry standards were issued to encourage industry integration and consolidation, raising the entry bar for fluorite manufacturers, therefore reducing supply and protecting the resources.3. It is very likely that the government will soon appoint 30 fluorite industry leading firms and issue favorable policies towards such enterprises. About China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources, Inc. China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the exploration, development, mining, and processing of fluorite and nonferrous metals such as zinc, lead and copper in China. The Company has the following principal areas of interest in China: (a) fluorite extraction and processing in the Sumochaganaobao region of Inner Mongolia; (b) fluorite extraction and processing in Jingde County, Anhui Province; (c)zinc/copper/lead exploration, mining and processing in Wulatehouqi of Inner Mongolia; and (d) zinc/copper exploration, mining and processing in Xinjiang. For more information, please visit http://www.chinaszmg.com/ Safe Harbor Statement This press release may include certain statements that are not descriptions of historical facts, but are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "will", "believes", "expects" or similar expressions. These forward-looking statements may also include statements about our proposed discussions related to our business or growth strategy, which is subject to change. Such information is based upon expectations of our management that were reasonable when made but may prove to be incorrect. All of such assumptions are inherently subject to uncertainties and contingencies beyond our control and upon assumptions with respect to future business decisions, which are subject to change. We do not undertake to update the forward-looking statements contained in this press release. For a description of the risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ from the forward-looking statements contained in this press release, see our most recent Annual Report filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Form 10-K, and our subsequent SEC filings. Copies of filings made with the SEC are available through the SEC's electronic data gathering analysis retrieval system (EDGAR) at http://www.sec.gov . Contact Information Min LiuInvestor RelationsGraylingTel: +1-646-284-9413 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.