In the news release, Industry Update from Chinese Fluorite Annual Conference, issued 08-Nov-2011 by China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources, Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the fifth paragraph should read "1. To prevent illegal mining and over exploitation of fluorite ore are the main problems. The fluorite ore explored last year exceeded the targeted 10 million metric tons production limit, which disrupted the fluorite market. The Chinese government will introduce some appropriate policies to combat the illegal mining and over exploitation currently affecting the industry." rather than "1. To prevent over exploitation is the main problem. An estimated 15 million tons of ore were explored this year, well exceeding the targeted 10 million metric tons production limit, which seriously disrupted the market." as originally issued inadvertently. The complete, corrected release follows:
Industry Update from Chinese Fluorite Annual Conference
BEIJING, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources, Inc. (" China Shen Zhou" or the "Company") (NYSE AMEX: SHZ), a Company engaged in the exploration, development, mining and processing of fluorite, zinc, lead, copper, and other nonferrous metals in China, today announced that the Chinese fluorite annual conference was held by China Non-metallic Minerals Industry Association Fluorite Committee at Xiamen between October 31, 2011 and November 2, 2011. The conclusion was that fluorite production and demand are in balance for the Chinese domestic fluorite and foreign downstream fluorite enterprises.
The officials from China National Development and Reform Commission, China Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, China Ministry of Land and Resources, and China Ministry of Commerce, together with a total of more than 200 domestic and foreign enterprises attended the conference.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV