Network Equipment Technologies To Present At Security Research Associates' Growth Stock Conference
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Telecommunications equipment maker Network Equipment Technologies, Inc. ("NET", NASDAQ: NWK) announced today that C. Nicholas Keating, Jr., CEO will present at the 8 th Annual SRA Fall Growth Stock Conference at the Le Meridien Hotel in San Francisco on November 15, 2011, at 11:30 a.m. PT.
More information about the conference can be found at: www.sracap.com.
A link to the live webcast with accompanying slides will be available on the Investor Relations page of NET's website ( www.net.com). The event also will be archived and available until midnight on February 15, 2012.
About Network Equipment Technologies, Inc.Network Equipment Technologies, Inc. (NET) delivers high performance networking equipment optimized for real-time communications. For more than a quarter of a century, NET has delivered solutions for multi-service networks requiring high degrees of versatility, security and performance. Today, the company is focused on providing secure real-time communications for unified communications (UC), SIP trunking, enterprise mobility, and IP-based multi-service networking. NET is headquartered in Fremont, CA and has 14 offices worldwide including the U.S., the U.K., France, the Middle East, China, Japan, Australia, and Latin America. The company sells its solutions to enterprise and government customers through a direct sales force and an international network of resellers and distributors. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.net.com.Company Contact: Leigh Salvo Tel: +1.510.693.5238 email@example.com SOURCE Network Equipment Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV