- Revenue increased 24% from the prior year quarter driven by a 38% increase in sales for the Industrial Group.
- Gross profit increased 42% from the prior year period, reflecting a 197% increase in gross profit for the Industrial Group.
- Gross margin increased to 11.3% of revenue, up from 9.8% for the third quarter of last year.
- Earnings increased to $0.30 per diluted share, up from a loss of $0.10 per share for the prior year period.
- Free cash flow for the quarter increased to $6.8 million, or $0.36 per share.
- The Company announced a new long-term supply agreement to provide drivetrain components to Sisamex Automotrices de Mexico.
- The Company hosted a two week cyber training program, including a nationwide ethical hacking Capture the Flag event that was won by a team from Brigham Young University.
Sypris Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.