- Revenue increased 24% from the prior year quarter driven by a 38% increase in sales for the Industrial Group.
- Gross profit increased 42% from the prior year period, reflecting a 197% increase in gross profit for the Industrial Group.
- Gross margin increased to 11.3% of revenue, up from 9.8% for the third quarter of last year.
- Earnings increased to $0.30 per diluted share, up from a loss of $0.10 per share for the prior year period.
- Free cash flow for the quarter increased to $6.8 million, or $0.36 per share.
- The Company announced a new long-term supply agreement to provide drivetrain components to Sisamex Automotrices de Mexico.
- The Company hosted a two week cyber training program, including a nationwide ethical hacking Capture the Flag event that was won by a team from Brigham Young University.
Sypris Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.