VANCOUVER, Nov. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Neovasc Inc. (TSXV: NVC) today announced that chief executive officer Alexei Marko will present at the upcoming Lazard Capital Markets 8th Annual Healthcare Conference at 4:00 PM EST on November 15, 2011. The conference will be held at the Pierre Hotel in New York City.
The company's presentation will be webcast live. It can be accessed at the Investors section of the Neovasc website at www.neovasc.com or at http://wsw.com/webcast/lz11/nvcif.pk/. An archived version of the webcast will be available for at least 30 days after the conference.
For more information about the Lazard 8th Annual Healthcare Conference, visit www.lazardcap.com/conferenceList.aspx?tn=4&ln=3&itm=3579&lid=1901 . About Neovasc Inc. Neovasc Inc. is a specialty medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets products for the rapidly growing cardiovascular marketplace. Its products include the Neovasc Reducer™ for the treatment of refractory angina, the Tiara™ technology in development for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease and a line of advanced biological tissue products that are used as key components in a variety of third-party medical products, such as vascular surgical patches and transcatheter heart valves. For more information, visit www.neovasc.com.
SOURCE Neovasc Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV