ATA Inc. Stock Upgraded (ATAI)
- Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 3.65 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- ATAI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 125.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ATA INC -ADS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ATA INC -ADS turned its bottom line around by earning $0.14 versus -$0.24 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.31 versus $0.14).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Diversified Consumer Services industry average. The net income increased by 111.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.21 million to $0.25 million.
- The gross profit margin for ATA INC -ADS is rather high; currently it is at 56.90%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, ATAI's net profit margin of 2.30% significantly trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.