ATA Inc. Stock Upgraded (ATAI)
- Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 3.65 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- ATAI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 125.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ATA INC -ADS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ATA INC -ADS turned its bottom line around by earning $0.14 versus -$0.24 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.31 versus $0.14).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Diversified Consumer Services industry average. The net income increased by 111.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.21 million to $0.25 million.
- The gross profit margin for ATA INC -ADS is rather high; currently it is at 56.90%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, ATAI's net profit margin of 2.30% significantly trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.