Block & Leviton LLP Investigates Tekelec For Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duties In Takeover Bid By Siris Capital Group, LLC
BOSTON, Nov. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Block & Leviton LLP, a Boston based law firm with experience in representing investors in protecting their rights, is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Tekelec, Inc. ("Tekelec" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TKLC) breached their duties in agreeing to sell the Company to a consortium of private investors led by Siris Capital Group, LLC and others (together, the "Siris group").
On November 7, 2011 Tekelec and the Siris group entered into an agreement whereby the Siris group would acquire all Tekelec common stock for $11.00 per share. The offer price represents an 11% premium to Tekelec's closing price on Friday, November 4, 2011. Certain analysts have stated that Tekelec is worth as much as $16 per share.
If you own stock in Tekelec please contact us to discuss your rights with regard to this transaction or if you have any questions.
BLOCK & LEVITON LLP Jeffrey C. Block, Esq. Scott A. Mays, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org(617) 398-5600The attorneys at Block & Leviton have more than 40 years of experience in representing individual and institutional investors in shareholder rights actions. This may constitute attorney advertising. SOURCE Block & Leviton LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV