NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Entercom Communications Corp. rose 9.5 percent to $6.11.
ExamWorks Group rose 9.3 percent to $7.52.
Flotek Industries Inc. rose 9.2 percent to $8.08.Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 7.6 percent to $29.33. hhgregg Inc. rose 6.5 percent to $15.47. Goodrich Petroleum Corp. Holding Co. rose 5.9 percent to $16.41. Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. rose 5.8 percent to $6.79. Teleph&Data spcl rose 5.7 percent to $22.25. Cambrex Corp. rose 5.7 percent to $5.95. Lazard World Dividend & Income Fund Inc. rose 5.5 percent to $12.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV