Quicksilver Resources (KWK)
Q3 2011 Earnings Call
November 07, 2011 11:00 am ET
ExecutivesPhilip W. Cook - Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice PresidentGlenn M. Darden - Chief Executive Officer, President and DirectorJohn E. Hinton - Vice President of FinanceAnalystsPearce W. Hammond - Simmons & Company International, Research DivisionKim M. Pacanovsky - McNicoll, Lewis & Vlak LLC, Research DivisionJames SpicerMichael Scialla - Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Research DivisionDavid Snow - Energy EquitiesNoel A. Parks - Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., Research DivisionJohn C. Nelson - Macquarie ResearchMarshall H. Carver - Capital One Southcoast, Inc., Research DivisionPatrick MeliaRichard Dearnley - LongportGil Yang - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research DivisionBrian M. Corales - Howard Weil Incorporated, Research DivisionUnknown Analyst - David Heikkinen - Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Securities, Inc., Research DivisionPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by KWK
» Quicksilver Resources Inc. - Special Call
» Quicksilver Resources' CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Quicksilver Resources' CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV