- Metro E and IP-based services were expanded into six new market areas in third quarter 2011, facilitated by the systems integration of acquired markets. For the year, these services have been expanded into 29 new markets in West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure) for third quarter 2011 was $24.6 million.
- Enterprise data revenues were up 9% (pro forma for acquisition), over third quarter 2010; on-net buildings increased by 46 during the quarter, totaling 949 at September 30, 2011.
- Wholesale data revenues were up 16% (pro forma for acquisition), over third quarter 2010, and up 5% over the previous quarter. Construction was completed to 23 new cell sites during the quarter bringing the total to 132, with an additional 82 sites ordered.
Lumos Networks Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2011 Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.