Ruddick Corporation Completes Sale Of Its American & Efird Business To KPS Capital Partners, LP
Ruddick Corporation (NYSE: RDK) (the “Company”) announced today that it has completed the previously announced sale to two newly formed affiliates of KPS Capital Partners, LP of all of the Company’s ownership interest in its American & Efird business, for $180 million in cash consideration, subject to adjustments for working capital and certain liabilities, including under funded pension liability and foreign debt as previously disclosed.
Ruddick Corporation is the parent company of Harris Teeter, Inc., a leading regional supermarket chain with operations in eight states primarily in the southeastern and mid-Atlantic United States, and the District of Columbia.
For more information on Ruddick Corporation, visit our web site at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV