- The Bank's net income totaled Ps.314.2 million in 3Q11. This result was 22% higher than the Ps.257.8 million reported in the previous quarter ("2Q11") and 17% higher than the Ps.267.9 million posted for the third quarter of 2010 ("3Q10"). In 3Q11, the accumulated net income represented an annualized return on average equity ("ROAE") and an annualized return on average assets ("ROAA") of 26% and 3.3%, respectively.
- In 3Q11, the Bank's net financial income was Ps.766.5 million increasing by 13.5% compared to 2Q11.
- In 3Q11, Banco Macro's financing to the private sector grew 15% or Ps.2.9 billion quarter over quarter ("QoQ") totaling Ps.23 billion, excluding liquidity administration credit lines. Both consumer and commercial loans continued showing growth. Personal loans and credit cards loans rose 14% and 17% QoQ, respectively, while overdraft and other loans grew 20% and 17% QoQ, respectively.
- In 3Q11, Banco Macro's total deposits grew 6% QoQ, totaling Ps.28.1 billion and representing 82% of the Bank's total liabilities. Private sector deposits grew 7% in 3Q11, led by time deposits which increased 8%.
- In 3Q11, the Bank's non-performing to total financing ratio improved QoQ to 1.34% and the coverage ratio reached 163.4%.
- Banco Macro continued showing a strong solvency ratio, with excess capital of Ps.2.2 billion (20.0% capitalization ratio). In addition, the Bank's liquid assets remained at an adequate level, reaching 37.9% of its total deposits in 3Q11.
Banco Macro Announces Results For The Third Quarter Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts