Solar Power, Inc. To Report Third-Quarter 2011 Results On November 10th
SPI ( OTCBB:SOPW) a leading developer of photovoltaic solar energy facilities, today announced that it plans to announce its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011 after the close of market on Thursday, November 10, 2011. In conjunction with the release, SPI will host a teleconference to discuss its financial results and give a general business update.
SPI plans to hold the teleconference at 4:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, November 10, 2011. Interested participants should call 1-877-941-4774 when calling within the United States, or 1-480-629-9760 when calling internationally. A playback will be available through November 17, 2011. To listen, please call 1-877-870-5176 within the United States (or 1-858-384-5517 internationally) and use PIN number 4485649.
This call is being webcast by ViaVid Broadcasting and can be accessed by clicking on this link http://viavid.net/dce.aspx?sid=00008F4E, or visiting http://www.spisolar.com or at ViaVid's website at http://viavid.net where the webcast can be accessed through November 17, 2011.
About Solar Power, Inc. ( OTCBB:SOPW ):Solar Power, Inc. (SPI) is a vertically integrated photovoltaic solar developer offering its own brand of high-quality, low-cost distributed generation and utility-scale solar energy facility development services. Through the Company’s close relationship with LDK Solar, SPI extends the reach of its vertical integration from silicon to system. From project development, to project financing and to post-construction asset management, SPI delivers turnkey world-class photovoltaic solar energy facilities to its business, government and utility customers. For additional information visit: www.spisolar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV