LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies. The company manufactures products at 58 sites in 18 countries and sells to customers in more than 100 countries.
Its shares are up 2.6% this year and 29% over the past year, giving it a market value of $20 billion. Its shares carry a 2.3% projected dividend yield. LyondellBasell gets a 2% allocation in the portfolio and was added Oct. 28.>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Top Stock Picks From Morgan Stanley portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV