Pfizer (PFE) is one of the world's biggest developers of prescription medicines for humans and animals, and it has a broad portfolio of patent-protected drugs.
The $156 billion company's shares are up 16% this year and an average of 6.3% over three years. The shares have a projected dividend yield of 4.07%. Pfizer gets a 3% allocation in the portfolio and was added Sept 16.
Axis Capital Holdings (AXS) is a provider of specialty insurance and reinsurance worldwide. Its focus is on covering specialized classes of risk, including terrorism, aviation and marine, war, political risk and offshore energy. The $4 billion company's shares are down 11% this year, but over three years, the average annual return is 6.4%. The stock carries a 2.94% projected dividend yield. It gets a 1% allocation in the portfolio and was added Sept 23.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV