Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq:VCBI), parent company of Virginia Commerce Bank, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Peter A. Converse and Executive Vice President and Chief Lending Officer Richard B. Anderson, Jr. are scheduled to present at the Sandler O'Neill & Partners L.P. 2011 East Coast Financial Services Conference, which will be held this week at the Turnberry Isle Miami, Aventura, Florida. The Company’s presentation will take place on Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 7:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
The Company’s presentation will be simultaneously webcast and can be accessed from the link: http://www.thomson-webcast.net/us/dispatching/SOP_20111110. To view the webcast, you will need to register in advance by clicking on the link and following the instructions provided. The Company’s presentation also will be simultaneously audiocast and may be accessed by dialing (877) 253-8059, using passcode 7598910510 #.
A copy of the Company’s presentation for the conference will be available on the Company's website, www.vcbonline.com, beginning on November 8, 2011 under “Investor Relations/Presentations.”
ABOUT VIRGINIA COMMERCE BANCORP, INC.Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. is the parent bank holding company for Virginia Commerce Bank, a Virginia state chartered bank that commenced operations in May 1988. The Bank pursues a traditional community banking strategy, offering a full range of business and consumer banking services through twenty-eight branch offices, one residential mortgage office and one wealth management services office, principally to individuals and small-to-medium size businesses in Northern Virginia and the Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV