- Net sales increased 86% for the third quarter of 2011 versus the third quarter of 2010, reflecting increased sales of $83.8 million from the LaBarge, Inc. (“LaBarge”) acquisition
- Diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2011 were $0.09 and, excluding merger-related expenses, were $0.34
- Firm backlog at the end of the third quarter 2011 was approximately $611.7 million
Ducommun Reports Results For The Third Quarter Ended October 1, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.