- Net sales increased 86% for the third quarter of 2011 versus the third quarter of 2010, reflecting increased sales of $83.8 million from the LaBarge, Inc. (“LaBarge”) acquisition
- Diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2011 were $0.09 and, excluding merger-related expenses, were $0.34
- Firm backlog at the end of the third quarter 2011 was approximately $611.7 million
Ducommun Reports Results For The Third Quarter Ended October 1, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.