Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. (Nasdaq/NGS: PNFP) today said that its management will participate in the Sandler O’Neill East Coast Financial Services Conference on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011.
Pinnacle’s investor presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:35 p.m. ET on Nov. 10 and will be available to investors via a live webcast. The presentation should last approximately 30 minutes. A link to the live webcast can be found at the company's website, www.pnfp.com, under Investor Relations. The event will be archived on the company’s website for replay for a period of 90 days.
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides a full range of banking, investment, mortgage and insurance products and services designed for small- to mid-sized businesses and their owners and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution. Comprehensive wealth management services, such as financial planning and trust, help clients increase, protect and distribute their assets.
The firm began operations in a single downtown Nashville location in Oct. 2000 and has since grown to over $4.87 billion in assets at Sept. 30, 2011. In 2007, Pinnacle launched an expansion into Knoxville, Tennessee. At Sept. 30, 2011, Pinnacle is the second-largest bank holding company headquartered in Tennessee, with 30 offices in eight Middle Tennessee counties and three offices in Knoxville. The firm was also added to Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 index in 2009.Additional information concerning Pinnacle can be accessed at www.pnfp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV