Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE:MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, announced today that it will participate in the Baird 2011 Industrial Conference in Chicago, Illinois on November 8, 2011 at 2:30 pm (central time). Modine’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas A. Burke, Michael B. Lucareli, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, and Kathleen T. Powers, Vice President, Treasurer and Investor Relations will present at the conference.
An audio cast and accompanying slides for this presentation may be accessed through the link on the Investor Relations section of Modine’s website at www.modine.com or directly at:
A replay will be available following the event for approximately 90 days at this location.About Modine With fiscal 2011 revenues of $1.4 billion, Modine Manufacturing Company specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Our products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles; agricultural, construction and industrial equipment; heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems; and alternative energy systems. We employ approximately 6,800 people at 27 facilities in 14 countries. Modine’s stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol MOD. For more information, please visit www.modine.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV